Archaisms and innovations - four interconnected studies on Germanic historical phonology and morphology
Bjarne Simmelkjær Sandgaard Hansen defends his PhD thesis.
- Associate Professor Michael Lerche Nielsen, Chairman (University of Copenhagen)
- Associate Professor Jenny Larsson (Stockholm University)
- Dr. Roland Schuhmann (Friedrich-Schiller-Universität Jena)
Moderator of the defence
- Head of Department John E. Andersen (University of Copenhagen)
Copies of the thesis are available for consultation at the following three places:
- At the Information Desk of the Library of the Faculty of Humanities;
- In Reading Room East of the Royal Library (the Black Diamond);
- At the Department of Nordic Studies and Linguistics, Njalsgade 120, 2300 Copenhagen S.