Here is a list of the completed projects at Roots of Europe. By following the links you get a more detailed description of each project.
- The Project Roots of Europe - Language, Culture and Migrations (funded by UCPH's Programme of Excellence)
- The Linguistic Origins of Europe: Word-formation and Lexicon in Anatolian and Core Indo-European (Marie Curie scholarship)
- Individual, Kin and Family in Prehistoric Europe - What Words Can Tell (funded by a grant from the Velux Foundation 2013)
- The Homeland: In the Footprints of the Early Indo-Europeans (funded by a grant from the Carlsberg Foundation and the department 2015)
- Talking Neolithic – Recovering the Language of the First European Farmers (Funded by the Danish Council for Independent Research Sapere Aude career programme DFF-Ung Eliteforsker 2012)